Monday, October 26, 2009

ScRaP SiStaZ Challenge 20

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello (Hear the faint echoing?) Where are all of us?? Soccer games?? Making lunches?? Taking classes?? Cooking dinner?? Cleaning house?? Refereeing the latest screaming match between children?? Chillaxing on the couch?? (Yes! I said "chillaxing!") Watching your favorite fall shows?? Watching your daughter at dance class?? Taking your children to and fro?? Working unGodly hours??At the Cider Mill?? Taking fall pictures?? Enjoying a bubble bath?? Tossing back a glass of wine or a beer or a wine cooler or a pint of Bailey's?? At the doctor?? At the dentist?? Exercising your day away?? Teaching the leaders of tomorrow?? Going to dinner with the family?? Satisfying your husband?? Doing laundry?? Attending birthday parties?? Carving a pumpkin?? Searching for the perfect Halloween costume?? Planning a school Halloween party?? Buying candy for the trick-or-treaters this weekend?? Surfing the 'net?? Reading blogs?? Listening to music?? Dancing around the room?? Buying a Gypsy?? Shopping online?? Shall I go on..... :)

Let's see some layouts, ladies!! (Yes, I'm shouting words of encouragement to myself, too!!)

CHALLENGE 20
*I challenge you to take out a picture of YOURSELF and make this layout... can be at any age... baby... toddler... teenager... in your 20s, 30s, 40s... pick a picture that you like (dare I say "love") of yourself and MAKE THIS PAGE. This is not the week to be modest... it's the week to celebrate YOU and your beauty as a female!! I double-dog dare you.... I'm going to!! Each and everyone of you is a beautiful person... INSIDE and OUT!! I want you to SHOUT it to the world... okay, really, I want you to PUT.IT.ON.PAPER. for future generations... we will ALL be old and wrinkly someday and will look back at THIS layout with joy and happiness!

Happy Halloween, SiStaZ!

4 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

This layout just screams "Scrap the Music" to me. Can't wait to do it!! Not sure I can bring myself to scrap this topic about ME, though!! Probably about J, since I recently organized all of my layouts into albums and found an inordinate amount of layouts about O, and felt like I was ignoring my other two kids!! OY, what am I gonna do when the BABY gets here??!???

Mindy said...

I was doing laundry.

Maybe this is what I need to get my scrap going. Pictures of me are very rare, even more so of me alone. Maybe I'll take one right now.

xxxxx said...

Take one, Mindy!! Take one!! :) Yay!!!

~Amy said...

Love this post...made me both laugh and brought tears to my eyes! (I'm blaming PMS!) I have the SUmmer Is layout just about done on my table and I will do this one SOON! My first thought was about my MOm...we'll see what I come up with!
XO